About the ship
The Zosima Shashkov is a comfortable four-deck vessel, named after the Bolshevik commissar and minister of the Sea and River Fleet of the USSR. Built in Germany in 1986, refurbished in 2013, the ship is equipped with modern navigational facilities and travels at a speed of up to 26 km per hour.
Length – 129 m
Width – 16.7 m
Passenger capacity – 280
- Restaurant “Volga”
- Restaurant-bar “Neva”
- Conference hall / “Ladoga” bar
- Coffee shop
- Music lounge-bar “Panorama”
- Open sun deck
- Ironing room
- Souvenir shop
- Medical centre
- Breakfast - buffet.
- Lunch - - served to the table.
- Dinner - served to the table.
- Welcome “bread and salt” ceremony
- Welcome cocktail: 1 glass of sparkling wine or juice for one person;
- Tea / coffee for all meals;
- Themed dinners;
- “Captain dinner” with an improved menu + 1 glass of sparkling wine per person;
- Hot tea (in cool weather) upon returning to the boat from shore excursions;
- Cold iced tea / juice (in hot weather) upon returning to the motor ship from shore excursions;