- Breakfast and lunch – served to the table
- Dinner – served to the table, salad bar and dessert bar
Catering package included:
- Three meals per day during the tour, except for the day of embarkation and the day of disembarkation. On the day of embarkation - dinner, on the day of disembarkation - breakfast. On embarkation day after 23.00 and on disembarkation day before 06.00 a light dinner or a continental breakfast is provided respectively.
- 1 bottle of mineral water (0.5 l) per person. Daily in the cabin;
- 1 bottle of mineral water (0.5 l) per person for the excursions;
- Breakfast, lunch: water on the table;
- Dinner: included unlimited drinks (water, tea, coffee, juice, beer, soda) and 2 Siberian liqueurs for an aperitif per pax;
- Welcome drink (upon boarding) – 1 glass of sparkling wine “Prosecco” or juice;
- Crew presentation cocktail – 1 glass of sparkling wine “Prosecco” or juice + 1 canapé per person;
- Tea / coffee for all meals;
- “Captain dinner” with an improved menu;
- Captain cocktail– 1 cocktail per person (choice of 3 cocktails: 2 alcoholic and 1 nonalcoholic);
- Hot tea (during cool weather) upon returning to ship after shore excursions;
- Ice tea (during hot weather) upon returning to ship after shore excursions.
- Accommodation in premium cabins
- Full Board dining &
- On-shore Excursion
- Onboard Activities
- Airport transfer
- Expedition Outfit
- Helicopter tour to Plateau Putorana
- SPA and massage services
- The Chef’s restaurant “Catch of the day” (a la carte)
Maxim Gorky will be the first and only cruise ship to take travellers along the Yenisei River. To make sure the ship’s up to this momentous job, we’ve completed a complete redesign and renovation.
Now a 5* luxury ship, Maxim Gorky has ultra-modern features combined with comfortable interiors inspired by the rugged Siberian landscape which will be seen out of every window.