About the ship
The Nizhny Novgorod is a four-deck ship. Built in Germany in 1977, refurbished in 2019. It was named after Nizhny Novgorod, one of the oldest and the most beautiful cities in Russia. The ship is equipped with modern navigational facilities and travels at a speed of up to 26 km per hour.
Length - 125 m
Width - 16.7 m
Passenger capacity - 204
- Restaurant “Volga”
- Restaurant-bar “Neva”
- Conference hall / “Ladoga” bar
- Coffee shop
- Music lounge-bar “Panorama”
- Open sun deck
- Ironing room
- Souvenir shop
- Medical centre
- Breakfast — buffet.
- Lunch — buffet.
- Dinner — served to the table.
Coffee station (tea, coffee, biscuits) works on board the ship - from 06:00 am till 7 pm.
- Welcome “bread and salt” ceremony;
- Crew presentation: 1 glass of sparkling wine or juice + 1 canapé per person;
- Tea / coffee for all meals;
- 1 bottle of mineral water (0.5 l) for 1 person daily in the cabin;
- Themed dinners;
- “Captain dinner” with special menu;
- Captain cocktail party - 1 cocktail to choose from 3 cocktails per person;
- Hot tea (in cool weather) upon returning to the boat from shore excursions;
- Cold iced tea / juice (in hot weather) upon returning to the motor ship from shore excursions.