About the ship
The Kronshtadt is a four-deck ship, is named after a historic city near St.-Petersburg. Built in Germany in 1979, refurbished in 2018, the ship is equipped with modern navigational facilities and travels at a speed of up to 26 km per hour.
Length – 125 m
Width - 16.7 m
Passenger capacity – 212
- Restaurant “Volga”
- Restaurant-bar “Neva”
- Conference hall / “Ladoga” bar
- Coffee shop
- Music lounge-bar “Panorama”
- Open sun deck
- Ironing room
- Souvenir shop
- Medical centre
- Breakfast — buffet.
- Lunch — buffet.
- Dinner — served to the table.
Coffee station (tea, coffee, biscuits) works on board the ship - from 06:00 am till 7 pm.
- Welcome “bread and salt” ceremony;
- Crew presentation: 1 glass of sparkling wine or juice + 1 canapé per person;
- Tea / coffee for all meals;
- 1 bottle of mineral water (0.5 l) for 1 person daily in the cabin;
- Themed dinners;
- “Captain dinner” with special menu;
- Captain cocktail party - 1 cocktail to choose from 3 cocktails per person;
- Hot tea (in cool weather) upon returning to the boat from shore excursions;
- Cold iced tea / juice (in hot weather) upon returning to the motor ship from shore excursions.
Ship layout "Kronshtadt"
Separate bedroom and lounge area,private facilities, heating and ventilation system, 220 volt sockets, radio, 4 large opening scenic windows. Lounge area - roomy wardrobe, occasional table, cushioned furniture, TV/video, refrigerator. Bedroom - king-size bed, wardrobe and console-mirror. Extra bed type - folding-bed.