About the ship
The Georgy Chicherin is a four-deck ship, named after a famous Marxist revolutionary and Soviet politician. The ship was built in Germany in 1988 and fully refurbished in 2012 to a Deluxe 3 Star ship. The ship is equipped with modern navigational facilities and travels at a speed of up to 26 km per hour.
Length - 129 m
Width - 16.7 m
Passenger capacity – 280
- Restaurant “Volga”
- Restaurant-bar “Neva”
- Conference hall / “Ladoga” bar
- Coffee shop
- Music lounge-bar “Panorama”
- Open sun deck
- Ironing room
- Souvenir shop
- Medical centre
- Breakfast - buffet.
- Lunch - - served to the table.
- Dinner - served to the table.
- Welcome “bread and salt” ceremony;
- Crew presentation: 1 glass of sparkling wine or juice + 1 canapé per person;
- Tea / coffee for all meals;
- Themed dinners;
- “Captain dinner” with an improved menu;
- Captain cocktail party - 1 cocktail to choose from 3 cocktails per person;
- Hot tea (in cool weather) upon returning to the boat from shore excursions;
- Cold iced tea / juice (in hot weather) upon returning to the motor ship from shore excursions.